Get a Booth
You are invited to join us for East Idaho’s Biggest Garage Sale in the Hillcrest High School Parking Lot, 2800 Owen Ave., Ammon, Idaho on Saturday, July 16, 2016.
For contracts click here.
A limited number of booths are available for:
- Non-Commercial Booth (household and personal items) 20’ x 20’ space for $45
- Crafter Booth (handmade items) 20′ x 20′ space for $70 or 10′ x 20′ for $45
- Commercial Booth (traditional, licensed businesses) 20’ x 20’ space for $200
- NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE ON BOOTH SPACE
- If you wish to reserve multiple spaces, please select the option for the size of your booth during the purchase process. If you purchase in separate orders, we will make every attempt to place your spots together.
- Each Vendor/Seller Booth comes with four (4) vendor passes to the event. You can use these for the people that are helping you at your booth. These passes will be at the check in table on Friday, July 15, 2016 when you check in for set-up.
- We will be contacting you prior to the event with confirmation, set-up/check-in and event details. Please print your certificate as proof of purchase and bring it with you to the event during check-in/set-up.
- For any questions and comments about East Idaho’s Biggest Garage Sale, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Admission: Gates open for the general public at 7:00 AM on Saturday, July 16, 2016. The event closes at 4:00 PM.
General Event Information
- ALL BOOTHS are AVAILABLE for Saturday, JULY 16, 2016
- Security will be present at all times, from Friday night through Saturday afternoon.
- All booths must be set up on Friday, July 15, 2016. Setup time is from Noon to 8 p.m. No set up on day of event will be allowed.
- Vendors must be in their booths by 6:45 AM on Saturday, July 16, 2016.
- Vendors must stay in their booth(s) when selling their merchandise. Vendors must be in their booth(s) from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. No early tear-downs will be allowed!
- Vendors will be responsible to clean up their sale area. Three dumpsters will be available for trash and four trailers from non-profit organizations will be available for donations. DO NOT leave items unattended if you are planning on taking unsold items with you.
- Each vendor will be provided a temporary State of Idaho “seller’s license” that must be filled out and posted in their booths during the event.
- Vendors will be responsible for paying their own sales taxes to the State of Idaho.
- Signature Party & Event is available to rent tables, chairs, canopies, etc. to vendors who need these items for their booths. East Idaho’s Biggest Garage Sale does not furnish tables/chairs/clothing racks, etc. You must make your own arrangements for these items. Please pre-order from Signature Party & Events by calling (208) 529-0843.
- Electrical power will be available at specified locations to test for-sale merchandise. Individual booths will not have power.
- Booths are confirmed only when payment has been received. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- No food/drink can be sold from vendor booths unless authorized by Elite Idaho Events.
- KSL Classifieds East Idaho’s Biggest Garage Sale will take place rain or shine!